Plantar fasciitis, commonly known as policeman’s heel, is a common and painful condition that will severely limit your walking. So we’ve pulled together some recommendations on the best walking shoes for plantar fasciitis, as well as some practical tips on to minimize the pain or even reverse the condition. Plantar Faciitis is caused by inflammation…
Category: Men’s walking shoes
- Advice on walking shoes from a professional walker
- Wrist Pedometers – Track your walking, get motivated, lose weight.
- High-quality socks – The best socks for walking and hiking.
- Best Walking Shoes For Diabetics – For feet in need of special care
- How to choose the best walking shoes and avoid bad shoe purchases