If you really want to get in shape, lose weight, or train for an upcoming event, add a wrist pedometer to your daily walking routine. Everyone knows how hard it can be to change habits for the better. We all get into ruts, where we’re just going through the motions of our normal, everyday workout. Or…
Category: Accessories for walking
Everyone knows that walking is a great exercise. But walking with trekking poles is even better. If you want to increase the fitness level of your walks or lose a little weight, trekking poles are the answer. Poles turn your walk into a whole-body workout. Poles engage the biceps, triceps, shoulders and upper back. So you burn…
Here’s the problem with typical insoles that come in most shoes: The insoles that come in most athletic shoes and hiking boots are woefully inadequate. Even when it’s an expensive, name-brand shoe, all you get is a cheap excuse for a footbed. In fact, the manufacturers don’t even call them footbeds… they’re “sock liners.” As…
- Advice on walking shoes from a professional walker
- Wrist Pedometers – Track your walking, get motivated, lose weight.
- High-quality socks – The best socks for walking and hiking.
- Best Walking Shoes For Diabetics – For feet in need of special care
- How to choose the best walking shoes and avoid bad shoe purchases