A cushy new pair of socks is one of life’s simple pleasures. When you get the best socks for walking and hiking they fit perfectly, they perform well and they feel so much better than the typical department store socks… It’s like the difference between a store-bought tomato and one grown in your garden. It’s no contest.
High-quality socks can mean the difference between pleasure and pain. Keep your feet happy. Don’t scrimp on socks.
Here’s our run-down of the best socks for walking and hiking:
HUSO Unisex Digital Printed Athletic Running Socks – All socks are NOT created equal.
All my life I’ve scrimped on socks, not willing to pay what I thought were ridiculous prices for one pair. Boy was I wrong! The first time I slipped on a pair of these, my feet fell in love. They fit perfectly, they’re soft and cushy, and there are no seams to bug you.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”right” identifier=”B01E4VPH1C” locale=”US” tag=”goodpairofsho-20″]
- Best Running Socks for Men and Women – Cushioned quarter-style fits comfortably with any running shoes, tennis shoes, or walking shoes. Find the perfect color to match your running shorts, workout pants, compression sleeves, or other gear.
- Prevent blisters and reduce impact. The vogue running socks feature padded technology in the toe and heel area – proprietary padding to reduce impact and provide abrasion resistance.
- Feet Stay Dry – COOLMAX® fabric is engineered to provide superior moisture wicking and keep your feet dry even under the toughest conditions; Mesh construction design on the top of socks creates airflow within the fabric that enables your skin to breathe.
- Premium Comfort Fit – A deep heel pocket, seamless toe, and light arch support provides the perfect fit and ensures the socks stay in place even doing strenuous exercise.
Darn Tough Vermont Men’s 1/4 Merino Wool Cushion Hiking Socks
- 61% Merino Wool/37% Nylon/2% Lycra Spandex
- Made in US
- Constructed from fine guage Merino wool which is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Legendary performance fit with solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot offers comfort without the bulk
- Still made in Vermont, USA
- Still unconditionally guaranteed for life
- True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit; no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
[easyazon_infoblock align=”none” identifier=”B008O3WSKU” locale=”US” tag=”goodpairofsho-20″]
Mirmaru socks for walking, running and hiking.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”none” identifier=”B01INNMQ98″ locale=”US” tag=”goodpairofsho-20″]
Smartwool Men’s Hike Ultra Light Mini Socks
Smartwool was one of the first brands to make high performance socks specifically for hiking and skiing. They were the pioneers of the category, and they continue to produce exceptional socks for walking that fit well and perform.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”none” identifier=”B008RHKXLE” locale=”US” tag=”goodpairofsho-20″]
Yuedge socks for walking and hiking
YUEDGE outdoor&sports socks ideal for outdoor sports-snowboard,Camping and hiking,skiing,climbing,trekking,outdoor trail, cycling, running,golf.Clinically-tested padded hiking socks, with padding uniquely designed and clinically shown toreduce pain, blisters, pressures and moisture.
- Precision sewn socks. Hand stitching, seamless Y-typestitching.
- Socks are reinforced with high-density fibers and cotton cushioning in the underfoot area for added comfort when hiking, walking, or during any outdoor activities, It protects the foot from shear and prevents painful blisters.
- Fine gauge knitting makes the hiking socks super comfortable, breathable and fast drying. Great elasticity and stay up-compressed top holds the sock securely on the calf.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”none” identifier=”B01JIPV54W” locale=”US” tag=”goodpairofsho-20″]